Sunday 18 October 2009

Spiritual Sunday

The Past is Over

This is a new day
one that I have never lived before
I stay in the now and enjoy each and every moment

Now that Autumn is here it is far too easy to get wrapped up in all the upcoming events, Halloween, Bonfire Night, Christmas and sometimes I am guilty of focusing on them, rather than just enjoying being where I am.

I am measuring time by the number of sleeps before I go into hospital, rather than enjoying each day as it come, so this week we I am going to try and forget about hospital and live in the now, rather than worry about the future.

2 comments:

BadPenny said...

I'll be thinking about you when you do go in. Hard not to measure in " sleeps " after all the little ones do !

Josie @Sleep is for the Weak said...

I didn't know you were due back in hospital :-(

Wishing you a long, lingering, satisfyingly complete NOW
x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails