Monday 2 November 2009

I am Home

Just a quick post to let you all know that I am home, sore and tired, but so glad to have escaped from the hospital.  Unfortunately I have had to have more surgery than anticipated and had to have old fashioned stitched, which means I will have to go back and have them removed.

But I am at home and happy to be back with my wonderful family.

Also I would like to say thank you for all the words of support and a special mention goes to Bad Penny at The Hen House for making me cry with this post.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased to read that you are home. I hope you are not feeling too uncomfortable. Hope you are being dosed up with ove from your darling boys and husband. Sending blog hugs. Odd really, I have been thinking of you today yet we have never met!

Kelly said...

I too have been thinking of you. Your blog obviously touches so many people. I am pleased you are home with your family and that you are okay.

dottycookie said...

Glad to hear you're home safe & sound.

BadPenny said...

Well I'm crying now !!!

rest up xxx

Laura said...

Glad you're back. Wishing you some much needed rest. x

skirts and wellies said...

Rest and rest and feel better soon. I hope all went well.

Unknown said...

Welcome home! Cosy and safe! so glad you are back, pamper yourself! suzie. xxx

Anonymous said...

So pleased to hear you're home, so sorry to hear that you're feeling sore and have to go back for sutures out. Will the practice nurse not do it for you? I have been thinking of you over the last few days,x.

Country Cottage Chic said...

Glad to hear you are home again.

Jayne

whoatemycrayons said...

Yay! Glad to hear the hospital stay was a short one.

Dorset Dispatches said...

Glad you are back home again. Rest, heal and stay well. xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails