Friday 4 December 2009

Egg Box Jingle Bells and Advent Poem



"Mary, I too saw an angel,
And now we can marry with joy,
I'll care for you both, just as he said,
And together we'll bring up God's boy".



The boys task for last night was anther craft, which I have seen out on the blog circuit, but can not for the life of me remember where, so I am sorry for not linking to it.  This is another really easy and inexpensive craft.

Materials

Egg Box
paint
Glitter
String or ribbon
Little bells (I bought a wreath full of the from Poundland)



I cut up the egg cartons and the boys the little sections and then covered them in glitter.



We then set them aside to dry, whilst I pulled the wreath apart.



We then threaded the ribbon through the bell and made a hole in the top of the egg box cutout and threaded the ribbon ends through and tie at the top.





I then strung a number of them together to make a jingling sound!!



So another super easy, super simple and all inclusive advent craft. enjoy.

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love seeing these crafts and the minis doing them , all that intense concentration! Its lovely to see! suzie. xxx

Anonymous said...

Another ingenious idea! I would never have thought of using egg boxes.

BadPenny said...

love seeing their little faces full of consentration - Bless them

Local Girl said...

So sweet and they look like they had such a good time making it. Love it!

Blessed Mommy said...

I knew I kept our egg carton for something. You have given us just the the reason to use it, thank you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails