Sunday 20 December 2009

Being the Birthday Girl



I have had a wonderful day with my family celebrating my 36th birthday

 

Homemade cards depicting me inside our home, fireworks and colourfulness.



I received a lovely bear from Muttingsfromthemoor from MadDad




Fantastic Cath Kidston Tea Towels



A perfect tiny white tree (I have wanted a white tree since we were married)




Wonderful bird decorations for it



Afternoon tea at Bettys and yes that is minimad tucking in to mince pies (his favorites)




MaxiMad enjoying mummys cup of tea



Walking back to the car through the museum gardens




How lucky am I to be able to visit my favorite place with my favorite people on my birthday.  I wasnt expecting anything as money is tight, but MadDad had been doing the overtime and saving.  A perfect day.



Share/Save/Bookmark

12 comments:

Floss said...

I am so happy to hear what a great birthday you had! How lovely to see all the family joining in to make it so special.

Insomniac Mummy said...

Happy Birthday!

Looks like an absolutely lovely day. Definitely some special memories made.

xxx

Kelly said...

Many happy returns. Looks like a wonderful day, I am so pleased you had a great time and I am very jealous of your bear :) Does he / she have a name?

BadPenny said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday - what a super day you had .

How sweet MaxiMad looks drinking tea.

The museum gardens look beautiful in the snow. xx

Hayley said...

Aw Happy Birthday for Yesterday! Looks like you had a brilliant day! x

Make do Mum said...

Happy belated birthday!
I'd kick up a stink if I got a tea towel as a pressie (ungrateful cow that I am!) but those Cath Kidston ones are fab!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! York looks super beautiful in the snow!! I almost took the exact same pic at the weekend of the walk through the museum gardens!

san said...

Happy Birthday! Lovely photos x

and1moremeans5 said...

happy birthday hun! xx

Sew Scrumptious said...

Happy belated Birthday!! Love your new bear. Gorgeous. Fab photos of your boys too. Have a lovely Christmas and New Year. x

whoatemycrayons said...

Looks like you were spoilt rotten and rightly so. Happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

I've only just noticed this post! Looks like you had a wonderful day, and your teddy looks happy in his/her new home. xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails