Thursday 24 June 2010

Four

There are four seasons, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
There are four great elements, earth, water, wind and fire
A human heart has four chambers
The forth finger is also known as a ring finger
There are four basic states of matter: solid, liquid, gas, and plasma.
There are four human bllod groups
Cancer is the 4th astrological sign of the Zodiac
Tetra the Greek word for 4
four is the only number with the same number of letters as its value  
common time is constructed of four beats
There are 4 movements in a symphony
Four rules: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
Four parts of a day: night, morning, afternoon, evening.
Four cardinal directions: north, south, east, west.


Last night Mini went to bed as a three year old
Today he woke as a Four year old

I see much more of myself in you than in Maxi and I know that you are learning to control your temper and emotions and hope that it can continue to develop and you learn to harness the feelings inside.
Sometimes I am filled with the fear that you will always do things the hard way and wish you could learn from my experiences.
You couldn't be more loved.
You have developed my love of books and listening to you read is one of my favorite times of the day.
You are both a mummy's boy and a dads lad.  The perfect blend.
You are independent to a fault, but you love with out compare.
You make me swing with you and skip, hop and jump.
We watch the clouds and give them names.
We sign songs making up the words as we go along.
I am your kiss and cuddle express.

Who is Mini?
The baby of the family in years, but not in size
Larger than life, you fill a room with your deep laughter
A great force of energy
A body that has to succumb to his emotions
People adore mini, he has a way to endear himself to everyone
He is cheeky with a twinkle in his eyes
A boy with words from an early age
A ferocious reader
Affectionate to a fault with cuddles for all, but especially for me
He sings from his heart and has music in his soul
His imagination knows no bounds
A loyal brother
An observer
A wonderful son

Each day I am blessed to see you grow, develop and learn.  You will me with optimism and joy and have a way of making even the sternest person smile.  You have a gift of innocence.  I will hold you tight forever.



Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails