Tuesday 8 June 2010

Fabric Addict Swap


I took part in the Fabric Addict Swap and was paired with the wonderful Serenta at The Balancing Kiwi.  Look at how my parcel was wrapped in Fabric, doesn't it look inviting.


She sent a couple of books for the boys, the pirate one has already been tucked into.


I adore the card


A wonderful Pin Cushion and needle case


A brill badge which is already on my summer coat



Some vintage threads and ribbons


A selection of buttons


Some delicious fabrics


And some felt and a sewing magazine.

I have really enjoyed the swaps I have taken part in and was wondering if anyone fancied joining me for another swap over the summer or maybe one to coincide with the children starting school, A September Surprise (to help ease the pain of losing both my boys to school)?  If you are leave me a comment and I will pop my thinking cap on.


Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails