Karen from If I could escape, who is a great blogger started a Fathers Day me me, so I asked both of the boys their answers.
- What does Daddy wear for work? – Work Shoes, work shirt, work trousers, work pants, tie.
- Where does Daddy work? — Bishy Auland
- What’s Daddy’s job? — Makes Tea
- What does Daddy do at work? — make tea
- What does Daddy do at lunch? – work
- What does Daddy wear for work? – A work suit and tie, pant and a shirt
- Where does Daddy work? — Bishop Aulkland
- What’s Daddy’s job? — To earn Pennies
- What does Daddy do at work? — He talks and adds things up
- What does Daddy do at lunch? – Eats his food.
MadDad is actually a Client Manager for a firm of chartered Accountants and a wonderful provider for us all.
Happy Fathers Day MadDad.
Fathers day is always bittersweet for me, as yes it is a celebration of my husband and my FIL, but it also it is sad, as my dad is no longer with us and I miss him so so much. I wrote about my father here for one of the writing workshops. I still love you Daddy.