Friday 1 January 2010

2010, the year we will.......

Cuddle Mummy in the night if I get scared -Maxi
Learn to write my name - Mini
Be a footballer - Maxi
Learn to write mummy's name - Maxi
Spend less time on the PC - Me
Dance more with a smile on my face - MadDad
Give up my dummies - Mini
Swim a length without armbands - Maxi
Go to swimming lessons - Mini
Learn to Knit - Me
Share and eat lots of chocolate - Maxi
Learn to crochet - Me
Have a weekly family games evening after dinner - all


We are not big on resolutions at the start of the year really and also not all in one go, but here are ours as a family.  The mini's made up their own, bless them.


On the plus side mum is coming out of hospital today to stay with us a couple of days, on the minus side, we have had 5 inches of snow since first thing.  I guess collecting her is going to be fun!



Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

Beki said...

Lovely resolutions, love Maxi's, share and eat lots of chocolate 'hehe'.
I'm trying to do 40 challenges before i'm 40 with a little help from my bloggy friends. Why don't you pop over and suggest one for me.
((hugs))
Beki xxx

BadPenny said...

hope mum is ok. I try not to make resolutions but a couple of plans ! xx

Tim Atkinson said...

Ohh, give up dummies - difficult!! (We reckon Santa takes them away when you're three in exchange for a sackful of presents.... might work, next year!)

Happy New Year!

Jen Walshaw said...

Beki I have been and commented
Penny - Mum is fine and here for a couple of days
Tim - Dummy Fairy took Maxi's over the weekend one summer - he was 4 and only had it at night.
Mini only has it at night too. I couldn't face the hastle over Christmas

VintageVicki said...

Looks like a good list of resolutions - I particularly like the chocolate one ;)

Haven't really given mine much thought yet but learning to knit is one I'd love to succeed in.

Happy new Year xxx

Louise said...

Great resolutions, and learning to crochet is much easier than learning to knit in my experience.

Give your mum my best wishes and I hope her stay with you goes well for all x

driftwood said...

happy new year, have fun with your resolutions, and I hope you collected your mum safely

skirts and wellies said...

So glad your mum's feeling better. The snow sounds lovely, but much better to look at than try driving in. Ack!

Unknown said...

I love those resolutions! Happy new year to you my lovely friend, may it be filled with love and happiness! suzie. xxx

Metropolitan Mum said...

Share and eat lots of chocolate? That's the cutest new year's resolution ever!

Snafflesmummy said...

ooh I might join you on the learn to crochet. I can knit but would love to be able to do both.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails