Saturday 30 January 2010

Snowy Satuday


We woke up this morning to a good three inches of snow, football tots was cancelled and we have had the joy of a morning of not having to be anywhere and beatiful soft snow and sunshine.

 

I went out with MiniMad and we took some photographs whilst Maxi and MadDad cleared the cars.  The sun was shining  and everything looks clean and just wonderful.


This is what is left of the mint that we love in the summer in our herb pots, it just looked so wonderful with the snow on top.


It looks even better with the sun reflecting on it, this snow isn't going to last, so I wanted to make the most of it.


It looks like cotton wool or candyfloss, as MiniMad said.



Just starting to melt and soften off in the sun.


Days like these make my heart sing.  Enjoy your weekend, I am going to.  Now to take my mum shopping, she has not had the best of weeks, she broke her arm on Monday, quite a serious break in a bad position, which means she is potted from fingertips upwards and has to wear a sling.  She is off on holiday to Florida with my Brother and family next week too!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

Related Posts with Thumbnails