Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Printable Placement

For all those that asked, I have done a printable placemat, which you can laminate.  Even better you can get your little ones to decorate it first.



Life through the Slim Lens said...

Lovely idea. Something for the wee'un to colour in :o)

Mary Poppins said...

Thank you so much :) You is a very clever ladeee :) Wow your free sewing placemats are very cool, I bet the boys love them, I know I would eat my dinner off one and I am 36 ;) Yes I do hire him out, I shall let you have mates rates, 3 million squids for an hour of his time, he is worth every penny :) Would love to take part in your children's craftalong, not sure I know what I am to do, I was thinking do a craft with little one, get messy, take a couple of photographs and link to you, does that sound about right. May i have your badge for my sidebar with obviously your link



pinkmilkisyummy said...

See, now this? This just here? This is why I just LOVE YOU!!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails