Friday 17 July 2009

The bad and the good

The youngest MiniMads big boy bed arrived first thing this morning and the grumpy delivery men refused to carry it upstairs - jobsworths.

So I asked them to lay it down in the sitting room and we decided to go out to soft play as it was raining cats and dogs (still is in fact).

The Mini's spent 4 hours running round like the mad men they are working up a sweat and having fun.

MadDad came home early to put the bed up and we decided to open the bed and carry it upstairs as it was far too heavy for me to attempt to lift. Anyway to cut a long story short - it is damaged, not a little, but snapped in two Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I have spent the last 45 mins on hold. "Your call is important to us, you are in a queue, please hold or call us back" Double Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I finally get through only to find out the bed is out of stock and will not be back in stock until next Thursday.

We want this particular bed as it matched his furniture, so we are held over a barrel really.

Anyway youngest MiniMad was really upset as we had been building him up to transferring to a bed boy bed all week and I was made the proudest mum in the world when the eldest Mad piped up "you can have my big boy bed and I will sleep in your old cotbed until you arrive". I nearly burst with pride. I love my children.
Related Posts with Thumbnails