Sunday 26 July 2009

Days out and car packs


If you have every been unlucky enough to have a flat tyre or a breakdown with children in the car, you will understand just how much of a lifesaver having something they can do in the car is.

With this in mind I have been busy putting together some drawing, reading and craft packs for the car and for when we take my mum to hospital etc.

I tend to save all the crayons and pencils you get in restaurants and also all the little sticker packs and gift packs you get with children's magazines. I have packs with dot to dots, colouring, puzzles, sticker books, maths and English books, beads and thread, travel games, no mess painting, Plasticine, small pots of play dough and small cutters and a tray. The list is endless really. I keep a couple in the boot of the car for emergencies and I keep the rest in the craft cupboard to use as necessary. Such a simple idea, but can really save the day.
Related Posts with Thumbnails