Sunday 19 July 2009

Spiritual Sunday

Before I went in to hospital MadDad bought me some Power Thought Cards by Louise Hay. They are a wonderful, colourful set of inspirational thoughts which I use in quiet moments to think and center my thoughts.

I keep them in the kitchen and look to them during a quiet moment and todays card reads

I turn every experience into an opportunity

Each problem has a solution
All experiences are opportunities for me to learn and grow
I am safe

They really confirm and compound on all the positive thinking I am doing. I carry a thought card in my purse which reads "I am thinking positively towards the future" specifically for when I am having down days about my health.

One of my big things at the moment is gratitude, I find that it kind of multiplies and that if I think of all the things I am grateful for the negative thoughts can not get in. I am going to start a gratitude journal and document these things at the end of the evening. It is often the small things that I am most grateful for and I want to document it more.
Related Posts with Thumbnails