Friday 29 October 2010

Build a Bear Workshop - A Boys Perspective

I think that I must have been living under a stone for the last 5 years, as I had never heard of build a bear workshop and I wasn't sure that it would be something that the boys would be interested in.  I couldn't have been more wrong.
We went to the Build a Bear Workshop at the Metro centre and I have to say I have not seen Mini as animated over something, as he was about building and making his own bear.
We were aided on our bear making quest by the wonderful Jade and she really did make the experience wonderful for the boys.  Not only was nothing too much trouble, but see made sure that she remembered the boys names and she got down to their level to talk with them.


Mini unsurprisingly chose a star wars bear and a Darth Vader outfit and was ever so serious about kissing his bears heart and making his wish (just take a look at the video)!  Maxi surprised me by choosing a lovely looking bear and dressing it in an outfit he chose too.


My Mum came with us too and she purchased a set of pajamas for each of the boys bears and they are both cuddling them in bed tonight.  We had a wonderful experience and I wold like to say thank you to Estelle at Publicasity for arranging for us to visit Build a Bear, you really did make the boys half term.



Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails