Sunday 26 September 2010

Spiritual Sunday - Grateful


I am so grateful to Interflora who sent be a bouquet of flowers just because they like my blog.  They even matched them to the blog colours too.


I am grateful that it is my mums 67th Birthday today, after her hospitalisation and all that came with it earlier in the year, I didn't think we would get this far and we have and she is doing really well.  

I am grateful that she got on to a special COPD trial at the local hospital, even though it makes me taking her twice a week.

I am grateful that we have had a week of Mini going to school without any tears and tantrums.
I am grateful for heating on a cold Sunday morning.

I am grateful for the wonderful friends I have made blogging and on twitter for the support I have been given with Mini starting school.

I am grateful that my Brothers MIL may be released from hospital next week, she has made a miraculous recovery. 
What are you grateful for this week?


Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails