Saturday 3 April 2010

Flower Swap

I decided to take part in Sew Scrumptious' flower swap, my first real swap and I was very excited to get Kelly at A place of my own

I love the idea of a swap, it gives you chance to stalk their blog for all the right reasons and put something nice together, that doesn't have to cost the earth, but has meaning and tend to be based on a theme.


I received my parcel from Kelly on Wednesday, but decided to leave it until the evening before opening, as I know my children, they would want to do it all for me and as much as I love them, well I like to have a little bit of the joy too!


Oh and look at what wonderful goodies she sent me


The most divine pin cushion with one of the flowers of Kelly's wedding dress, how honoured am I?


3 lovely lavender cushions which are going to be going in to my drawers!


The most stunning note cards, which Kelly has made herself, not only did she made them herself, but she took all the images too.



A wonderful tea cosy for my teapot.  Woohoo


Some sweetpeas and a fat quarter of delicious fabric


Finally some cute little magnets.

So I wanted to say a great big thank you to both Kelly and Louise.  It has been great fun

Share/Save/Bookmark

Related Posts with Thumbnails