Friday 19 March 2010

Calling for entries for the Next British Mummy Bloggers Carival

It seems like eons ago I put my name down to host one of the wonderful Mummy Bloggers Carnival and finally my time has come. 



So I would like to put a shout out to everyone out there to send me their best post of the past month for the next carnival which will go live on Tuesday 30 March.

There is no theme, just send me the link for the post you wish to include, oh and daddy bloggers are welcome too!

You can either leave me a comment with the link on this post or e-mail me via muminthemadhouse at orange dot co dot uk

I have a hard act to follow, have you seen the current carnival over at Baby Baby, well done Sandy.

Want to know more then mosey on over to British Mummy Bloggers and the BMB Carnivals

The deadline for post submissions is midnight on Sunday 28 March.


Share/Save/Bookmark

Related Posts with Thumbnails