Sunday 16 August 2009

Spiritual Sunday

I have a couple of thoughts for today. The first one I try and apply in things I do with the MiniMads. Sometimes it is hard to let go and allow them the freedom to try things and for them not to be perfect (take the playhouse).


Being Happy doesn't mean everything is perfect,



It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections



We may not have it all together


But together we have it all



My Bro and SIL got me these wonderful flowers as a thank you for having my niece over the last few weeks, totally unexpected and unnecessary, but a wonderful and uplifting gesture. I love my family

2 comments:

Insomniac Mummy said...

Lovely flowers and wise words indeed.

Jen Walshaw said...

Sometimes simple is all that you need. I love inspirational quotes.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails